Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: Andy's Special Gallery--UPDATED

Marilyn,

I seem to recall some time ago that you asked Andy's snail mail address.
What do you think we carry our best wishes one step further?
We each take a copy of our image.
Paste it on a get well card.
Send it to Andy by post.
He gets a permanent hard copy of the "Get Well, Andy!" gallery cheering him up.

Guy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Dalrymple" <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:46 AM

The images in the "Get well Andy" show are really wonderful. They certainly cheered me up.

The gallery was a great idea, Guy and you did a beautiful job of hanging the show, Rich.

Marilyn