Re: Are CCD sensors reliable?

kombizz wrote:

I still love and use my film camer (Minolta Dynax 7) because I am sure
nothing get wrong with it's system.
Now how about the new digital camera?
Do you think with new fast trend of digital era, are they reliable enough?
If you think not, then look at the following site for more info:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html
http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1128958202.html http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1128958202.html
Uhhhhh, reliable enough for what? For commercial photography? For photo journalism? These are a couple of the users for the past few years.

I don't have a CCD camera, I use Canon EOS and Canon DSLRs use CMOS sensors.

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )