Re: Θέμα: Re: Ξ˜Ξ­ΞΌΞ±: Re: 3 DSLR Basic Questions

9 jan 2007 kl. 22.29 skrev Kostas Papakotas:

Elgenper <elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:t...
Try that with negative colour film....

If I scan it? easy!

Haha!  Yes, of course, but that´s cheating....;-)

As soon as an image is digital, one has access to the whole digital arsenal.

I have lots of old images that I scan, but it is very time-consuming.  I do miss the feeling of loading up an old Leica or Rolleiflex with film, but the trouble of developing and scanning for hours before I get to where a dSLR would have taken me instantly makes me let these oldies rest in their glass case....

Good shooting!

Per

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"