De: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx em nome de nicolette westfall
Enviada: sáb 06-01-2007 13H16m
Para: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Assunto: Re: Questions for 2007

Pardon me, but I think that a good photographer sets him/herself apart from the rest partially by taking photos that are seen in a different light.  I worked with several photographers last summer.  Two were average--yeah yeah, more wedding photos (yawn)--but the third, his photos were fantastic.  He watched me look at the photos and then asked me why they stuck out.  His camera?  His experience?  No, he said, the natural lighting that day could not be beat.

Nicolette