From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guy Glorieux
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 8:34 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: A thought...

Dear friends,

We've all been following Andy's courageous struggle in Seattle with great
feelings of empathy.  I've been wondering if werr possible to express our
collective support in a way that would involve all members of the list in
their creative abilities.

The thought that crossed my mind was that we could perhaps all send a
picture dedicated to him to be posted on the PF Gallery.

This would require that we select a date, say the third week of January,
when we would all send one photograph expressing our appreciation and
support to Andy.  This, of course, is not an easy task since it would
require visualizing a thought or emotion.  But the picture could be anything

from a beautiful flower or a landscape to a picture of an angel or a playing

child.  Once our imagination gets rolling, it has no limit.  I can actually
visualize what some of most active members might come up with.

Of course, it would be difficult to hide the process so that it was a
surprise for Andy.  But then, as things would be moving ahead, he would be
able to sense the collective strength of list members behing him.

So the proposal would go something like the following:

--  That the PF Gallery for the week of January 20th 2007 be offically
declared "The Andy Davidhazy Support and Encouragement Gallery";
--  That all postings that week be in the form of a visual appreciation and
support to Andy; and
--  If possible, that the Gallery be expanded to permit an unlimited number
of participants.

Any thoughts, comments, suggestions?

Happy New Year to all and very best wishes - with a special thought for
Andy.

Guy