Re: i950 Problem,

FWIW
I use Canon MP760 and i6500 at school
together with at home Epson R220 and 1290

I use INKRITE Photoplus inks in all four.
The R220 just never has a blocked nozzle, the 1290 rarely. Colour reproduction is outstanding using a commercial profile for the R220 and an Epson one for the 1290

The MP760 also never blocks nor does the i6500. However I have had colour reproduction issues on both Canons as the profiles need to upgraded.

The cartridges carry around 30% more ink and are around 1/3 the price.

Howard