comments

Adrienne Bennett
Scene from Crown Heights:  I like the framing and composition of this photograph - the subject walking into the space in front of him.  I think I would like it better if the man were in sharper focus, though.

kombizz Kashani
stArr:  I enjoy this photograph because it is of something I wouldn't otherwise be able to see.  I also enjoy reading the information about yourself, kombizz.  Thank you for being willing to share it.

Laurenz Bobke
Cute Prisoner:  This photograph is a little sad - I hate to see animals behind fences and in cages, but more and more, that's the only way we are able to see them.

Lea Murphy
clown one:  A very well done photograph, Lea.  Very simple, but clean and effective.

D.L. Shipman
My Bichon:  A nice shot of a very cute dog.  The tag and collar are a little distracting, but with a face like that - who cares?

Gregory david Stempel
A Scow In The Fog:  This looks like a very old photograph, which I like a lot (I enjoy viewing very old photographs).  For obvious reasons - the movie title "On the Waterfront" comes to mind.

Peeter Vissak:  Congratulations on your show, Peeter.  The scene in this photograph is so peaceful and beautiful, but in contrast you look tense.  The juxtaposition makes for an interesting image.  I'm curious about how the photograph is hung.  Our local art gallery now has a rule that all photographs must not be displayed with metal frames and glass, which means I must buy all wood frames (and still use glass) or use metal frames, but buy Plexiglas to replace glass. Either option means quite an investment.

Thank you to all who shared their work.

Marilyn