Re: comments

At 10:35 AM 12/26/2006, you wrote:

D.L. Shipman
My Bichon: A nice shot of a very cute dog. The tag and collar are a little distracting, but with a face like that - who cares?

Marilyn

I can take no credit for the shot. Anything in focus and framed at all decently will result in a nice image of My Bichon. He makes me smile and that is a good thing to have in my life. I liked the contrast of bright green tag against white hair for a change.

By the way. I once had a very large feather like the one in your gallery image. It could guarantee a good picture of almost any cat. They seem mesmerized by the big staring "eyes".

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.