Re: Joyeux =?unknown?q?No=EBl!?=

That's a good question Emily.

I was born in Cape Town South Africa. That's where I'm writing this from. I
have a daughter here. I'm sitting in her bedroom, but somehow it doesn't feel
like home

I left at Cape Town at age 3 and was raised and went to school/college in
Zimbabwe.
My parents and siblings live in Canada. (Toronto)

My wife is American and her side of  the family are in Dallas/Fort Worth.
My daughter who is with my wife right now, was born in Oman.
I have lived and worked in Oman for almost 3 years now and I love it. Maybe
it's home after all...

Cape Town and I have both changed and it doesn't quite feel so homely.
I'm feeling a little adrift right now..... Christmas and no place I feel is
home.

The problem with a nomadic lifestyle.
I'll take some photographs because the more intensely I look outward, the more
clearly I see inward.

--- "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Where's home, Herschel?
> --
> Emily L. Ferguson
> mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx
> 508-563-6822
> New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
> http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/
> http://e-and-s.instaproofs.com/

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,