Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: Enlaeging (Blowing-up) a file

Hi Lea,

Who does this sort of (gigantic) enlargements? And how much cost is involved? And why would someone want a picture as large as 4x8 feet? Not trying to be a wise guy. Just the first time I've heard of a picture enlarged to that size.

Thanks,
Shyrell

lea murphy said:
Guy,

How big you can go depends on how good you want it to look from how   far
away.

I've had images from a 6 gig camera blown up to four x eight feet and they
were knock-your-socks-off gorgeous from several feet away.

Mine were enlarged in PS and sharpened only once, at the very end   just
before printing.

Lea
lea murphy
www.leamurphy.com