XP and CS3

CS3 and the new bridge 2.0 don't seem to hog any more computer than CS2 did so there isn't much to discuss there.

I love the UI  in the new bridge although the beta is still buggy and crashes regularly, I can see I'll be right into it.

The new workspace in PS isn't making much impact because I work with 2 monitors. (One for palettes) But I can see how fantastic it'll be with a Mac cinema screen!

The new selection tool isn't bad but there's no getting away from the hard work/pen tool/layer mask epic when you need a professional job. So I don't think it'll make my life any easier.

 The new photomerge is miraculous- nothing less!

There's lots of  free video-tutorials and stuff on CS3 from Deke at Lynda dot com.
(He's looking a little older than the last time I saw him but he gets better at what he does every day!)

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=327

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,

Higher College of Technology