Re: reality check

Two discs full?

I've got 170 or so at this point. The external, easily unpluggable and removable external hard drive has 3500 master image files and essential business files or so on it. I have 10 3-ring binders of negatives in pages and 2 full file draws of slides in hanging pages.

The hard drive does not include the original RAW files but the CD/DVDs do. There's a duplicate set at a friend's house down the street.

Boy, I wouldn't want to lose much of that, although I'm reconciled to losing the film in a fire if I have to evaculate fast.

At least I can grab the Powerbook and the external drive and the 2 cats and get out of the house.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx