Re: gallery review

In a message dated 12/11/2006 7:41:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
David Small - Street portrait N.Y.C. -- This man has a great face and the hair is terrific. I wish, wish, wish he were looking right at you with an 'I dare you' _expression_. That thumb coming up from the bottom is distracting to my eye.

Lea you really are observant, I never noticed that thumb. He was in conversation with someone and just wouldn't turn in my direction.
Dave