gallery review

 Tim Holmes - Lantern--I like this shot. I like what the shadows are doing and the warmth of the light. I'm inclined to want to square up the image so the clapboards are straight but that's my only complaint. Great job keeping detail in the white paint...it adds a lot to the image.

 Pini Vollach - Squares -- I am always so envious of people who see things like this when they are out shooting; I never seem to find these kind of images but I do very much enjoy them. Well done.

 Lea Murphy - Joshie the Wonder Boy -- I did a print of this shot and retouched out the highlights on his little spit bubbles in his mouth and I really like it much better without that visual distraction. Love that round little punkin' head!

Roy Miller - Untitled at present  --  Reminds me of a suspense movie when you just KNOW the bad guy is going to get in the house one way or another.

David Small - Grace  -- Interesting image, this one. The word Grace, the Qu'ran, the decorative element looking like a cross, the white building looking like a cross.
Gregory david Stempel - Hephaestus -- I think this is my favorite shot in the gallery this week. Compositionally, color tones, that wonderful water line. I just really, really like this image.

Kambizz Kashani - Under the blue sky! -- I like the composition of this image. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at but I like it!

Emily Furguson -- Tree Down -- Experiments like this teach us so much about using our gear and what it takes to get a great shot. Love the idea of the foam to fill in on the Peace ornament and block out reflections. Nice.

lea murphy
www.leamurphy.com
www.whinydogpress.com