Re: Image cathedral at Les Baux

Guy -

When you send email, files have to be encoded. What you are doing with Media Fire is essentially the same as FTP. They are providing the FTP equivalent server that hosts your imges, although it looks like they are using http protocol rather than ftp. This is the same as telling someone to go look at my image at http://www.spirer.com/blackwidows/bw015.jpg instead of emailing it to you.