Re: A question of density

Yes it all does pass through some colors are   s     l    o     w    e     r  than others.

That is another question for you photo egg heads, do some colors travel faster than others?
I understand that whole frequency thing but if each one is vibrating at different speeds do all colors get to the eye
at the same time?

Les

btw go see happy feet if you get a chance, that will up your imp to whole new realm!!!