Re: PS question

: I was looking at my Photoshop files in Windows Explorer and I noticed
some
: PS files that end in (*.FFO) and I don't know what they are for. The
dates are
: back in 1999 and 2000 so they might be PS 5.0 files. Anybody know what
they
: are?

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=ffo&Search=Search

Program and/or Extension Function         Company
Fast Find Document Properties Cache      Microsoft

"The Find Fast Indexer is a utility that builds indexes to speed finding
documents from the Open dialog box in Microsoft Office programs and from
Microsoft Outlook."