Re: PhotoForum Exhibit Review, 11 Nov 2006

The image is a cropped portion of a 35mm slide. There is blur on his face as he turns to look at me and I did the art effect to soften the technical problems with the image. I also wish I had made one shot at +1.5 to get the detail of the  black feathers which made up the wings.