Θέμα: Re: Dirt

Camera sensors carry an electrical charge when turned
on.  CCDs are the worse.  They attract dust like a
magnet.  I always turn the camera off before removing
a lens, and just hope that none of the air that is
displaced has any dust in it.  I will avoid changing
lenses in a dirty environment.
If this is the case that may still not help. Usually capacitor load and static charges remain. So I wonder if there is a way to discharge the electric load on the sensor and camera electronics before removing the lens????

enjoy, kostas

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!