From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elson T.
Elizaga
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 11:08 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Wide-angle lens

I've been using a Sigma 18-35mm for my Nikon bodies for sometime now, and
the result is unpredictable. Sometimes the photos are acceptably sharp,
sometimes "soft".

I heard the cheap, plastic Nikon 18-55mm AF is good, but what's your
opinion? Would you recommend something else? What about the Nikon 18-70mm AF
from the D70 kit? And the primes?

I'm looking because I'll be shooting a great deal of architectural designs
soon.

Elson
NAZCA GRAPHIC DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY
http://nazca.elizaga.net