Re: Spam invasion?

18 okt 2006 kl. 15.44 skrev Emily L. Ferguson:

My spam rate is pretty steady at around 225 per day. ....

Bob:  "Wow!  I wish I only got twenty a day. "

Lea: "Ditto for me. I'm getting loaded with it these days for some reason."

Ouch! Seems I should feel happy with only twenty a day, then. Of course, most of you run businesses, which I don´t, so you just have to be more "exposed" on the web.

Fun thing: I never got my own initial post, just answers to it. So I opened my junk folder, and there was my own post, classified as spam... Possibly there´s a deeper meaning..... :-(

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"