Re: in the woods

There is a Flickr group
http://www.flickr.com/groups/hdr/
consisting of HDR images.
In their own way some are quite stunning... and in the hands of some folks the technique works out really baaaad.

There area also interesting links to free HDR software.

Renate

Emily - That's what PSCS2's HDR -High Dynamic Range - is made
for.  You'll need a tripod and you'll need to take at least three
exposures, one for the shadows, one for the highlights, one medium -
but you can include many more.  Read more about it here:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/hdr.shtml

I don't usually use this since I photograph people most of the time,
but I hear it is fantastic.  Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com