Another Late Review

Andrew Brooks - Willy Lott's Cottage
Beautiful landscape - one I'd buy for my home. Only one suggestion for me,
crop off aprox. 1/3rd of the bottom. I like the sky. It's not flat and all one
color. Actually has some color to it. Well done.

Trevor Cunningham - discontinuity
I read the comments that thought this was a curtain, and I'm sure it is. My
thought was a tablecloth. I like the pattern, though as the title states, no
continuity. Has a nice range of darks to lights. I also like the way the light
shines through from the back highlighting the pattern on the cloth.

Emily L. Ferguson - High tide/wind
In the early 80?s I spent six years in St. Petersburg, FL. This picture
reminds me of the beaches there. Great capture of motion with the waves
splashing the sand and the incoming waves in the background. Nice and
clear/crisp. Good job.

D.L. Shipman
Boat or bulldozer? No matter. Something quiet and soothing about this one.
Nice color and range. Object nicely placed as well.

Alan Zinn - Ok, people line up, blue, red, blue, red?
Really nice! Lost of action and color. Funny too, how everybody?s shirts line
up. Strange, the number of baby buggies, too. Nice.

Sorry I made myself a liar and didn?t get to last week?s review after all.
Bob, sorry about your wife's leg. My bones are still healing, too. One more
week to see if I need surgery on my foot. My guess is you are the only one not
smiling in the "Cats" photo. :(

Shyrell

--
Melara Family Photography