Re: Central Asian Archaeology Group

Elson T. Elizaga wrote:
Following is an email from the Central Asian Archaeology Group, which is asking for photo equipment. I decided to forward it to this forum, for those who might be able to help. The sender does not specify the kind of photo equipment he needs, so I guess it's best to ask him directly. Our organization -- the Heritage Conservation Advocates (http://heritage.elizaga.net) cannot help him because we don't have sufficient equipment ourselves.

Elson