Re: Batching (was CS2 vs CS in raw (Was Photoshop CS2)

Emily,

CTRL-click is right-click, or you can get a two button mouse and avoid the CTRL part.

R.

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx

On 20 Sep 2006, at 18:11, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

Jeez, Herschel. I just got it yesterday. Gimme a break! Of course I need to learn a bunch about Bridge. I've only had it to use for three hours or so.

And I can't right-click. I'm using a Mac and we don't have to do that. And I'm using a Wacom tablet with different behavior on top of the Mac.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx