Re: Batching (was CS2 vs CS in raw (Was Photoshop CS2)

OH DEAR!!  Sorry Emily. My humblest apologies,
Anyway, if you do need help with anything, just let me know
BTW, I work on a Mac too but I have  two button mouse and I can highly recommend it. Otherwise there?s Ctrl-Clicking.

herschel

"Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jeez, Herschel. I just got it yesterday. Gimme a break! Of course
I need to learn a bunch about Bridge. I've only had it to use for
three hours or so.

And I can't right-click. I'm using a Mac and we don't have to do
that. And I'm using a Wacom tablet with different behavior on top of
the Mac.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx