PF exhibit on 26-09-06 - That's llast weel

Cjharles
> Qkano - Interesting abstract this one. It's very interesting the way this image catchs the viewers eyes and make them wonder about
what they are seeing. Good one.

Darin
Bob, all I have to say (initially) is "What in the world?" Abandoned fort?
Abandoned by whom? The Lilliputians? The depth of field, the incongruent
textures, and the well-defined regions of color all work to make this an
interesting, if not incomprehensible ,image.

Well

Waht can I say?

I can't even spell "What"!

No, I suddenll realised I was guilty of that action that stopped me reviewing the galley - zero feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to speak: it is appreaciated. My lack of response again this week was because "I agree" (like the boy's
eyes last week, I already knew)

I hope to scan a pic to show how this photo (which is what it is) was taken.  Yes, it was macro and the contents of my spice rack
were involved ... if I'd been digital it would have been 10x better ...

Thanks: I'm severely struggling with my life right now. Missus with bad broke leg and me in 3 Musical Theatre shows in next 2 months

pre-PS ... my dream in life is now to play Munkustrap in "Cats"
Here's an "almost self-portrait!" as a cat ...
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=238437748&size=l
you'll have tou guess which is me.

Bob

PS: Jeff, sorry I've not resp. to email ... broken leg was week after I saw you and I'm blown away ..