Re: Comments Charles Dias - PF exhibit on 26-09-06

Thanks, Charles, for your kind words.  Like you I liked the petals better than the focal point in the center... it reminded me of ski slopes on a sunny day in March.  And, yes, I did one of this series in B&W. Like you I was sure it would be a nice one, but I wasn't convinced when I saw the result.
Sorry, all for not having commented yet, but I will do so as soon as  possible.
Renate