Re: Comments Charles Dias - PF exhibit on 26-09-06

Charles Dias wrote:
Howard Leigh - Nice shot, lovely the composition of the stone arcs. I like the light and the orange cast. I think a little adjust in the brightness/contrast would be nice along some more sharpening.

Thank you Charles. The only reason I didn't sharpen further was to avoid extra noise. Although taken in RAW, the ISO was 800 and the noise close to becoming overly visible...

Howard