Comments Charles Dias - PF exhibit on 26-09-06

Howard Leigh - Nice shot, lovely the composition of the stone arcs. I like the light and the orange cast. I think a little adjust in the brightness/contrast would be nice along some more sharpening.

Herschel Mair - This is a snapshop for me. Composion is weak. Imho don't think this photo worked..

Trevor Cunningham - Hummm, too much DOF, the background is competing with the man in the foreground.The other man standing in the far background (left side) is very distractive.

Qkano - Nice shot of the boy with his simple toy (I used to play with something like that when I were a kid) but it's obvious he's posing to someone else by the direction of his eyes ... or are looking to someone else ... and I miss his facing the camera. The twin trees on the background is something distractive, another angle of view would eliminate it from the frame.

Bob Sull - Nice plain shot of the rocky mountain scape but I think it would be much better in BW with a punch in the constrast, something looking like ansel Adams mountains photos.

Guy Glorieux - Nice fin-de-siècle carousel detail. I like very much the composition but I miss a little more contrast and color saturation. Good, very good shot.