Re: new photostitch freeware

I have found photostitch in PS quite helpful.  Never one to carry a large load, I have found photostitch an emergency subsitute for a wide angle lens.  I took shots in pieces and stitched them together, and have tried it with as complex a subject as a huge sycamore tree (6 shots- 3 wide and 2 high) and stitched them together. It came out perfect.
I have also used it, when a client wanted a huge photo restored, which didn't fit on my scanner in one piece. I scanned it in overlapping pieces, opened all in PS and voila, the program did all the matching.

So don't give up on PS, it might come in handy.

Renate