Re: Film or Digital? The Eternal Question!

>In a message dated 8/27/2006 12:34:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dd-b@xxxxxxxx writes:
>On the other hand, even properly stored film degrades noticeably
>within a human lifetime
Some do and some don't. I got stuff my father shoot in Fuji during WWII which is in fine shape. Only have a dedicated 35mm scanner so I can't yet scan them as they are about 3.25 x 4.25 inch transparencies. B&W stuff my father shot is fine but some of the Ansco slide have faded into oblivion. I guess Kodak was better back then. How slides were processed and by whom makes a big difference to their longevity.
Roy