Re: Darin's reviews

Darin
I agree with all your words you had said here.
Thanks for your review to my photo.
You said: "I can see this image as one half of a diptych where the other half is possibly a

still-life of a typical traditional table setting, complete with the goodies
you mentioned."
OK - you can see the other side here:
http://pinimage.com/Balkan/CRW_3076_RJ.jpg

Thanks also to Per and all the others who wrote reviews this week.
( I wanted to reply every one of you but my computer lost your posts although I saved them in a sparate file. I still hope to find it. )

Pini

????? Darin Heinz:
Really, all I am hoping to see is some more responses, some more
participation, balanced or not.

Each of us went through the steps to be included in this marvelous
globe-spanning photography discussion list. If I remember correctly, the
List has hundreds of members, only a handful of whom ever say anything. To
me, that's organizing and conducting a meeting where everyone gets to watch
you sleep.

Without discussion, this list is pointless. Without differing viewpoints,
nothing ever gets learned or innovated. And without viewer response to the
Gallery postings, the photographs may just as well occupy a shoebox in the
top of the basement closet.

If the intent of the List is to share ideas, why are we collectively
defeating the purpose?

Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA