Re: [SPAM] Re: Metadata removal.

17 aug 2006 kl. 21.23 skrev Don Roberts:

Well, I have had some problems with my ISP's filtering lately but usually it's what you see in the subject line here. The messages come through but with the SPAM lead attached. I have to keep marking them as not junk and hope the program learns eventually. I do check my Junk and Trash folders before emptying them. Ah well, the original message did come through about 2 hours after the reply. Don

I´ve noticed a large increase lately in spam to the mail address I use for FotoForum, although the spam filter in Apple´s Mail application catches most of it. Some of the scab in the spam business seem to have gotten on to the member list (however this is done; I´m sure it is no "insider job"), since my other addresses are totally unaffected.

Personally, I´m on a web hotel where I can change my own addresses at will, and if this keeps on, I´ll probably change the "elgenper" part and re-register. Even if these excremental messages go automatically to the junk folder and clean out after a couple of days, they still take too much of my allotted space at the web hotel.

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"