Re: Metadata removal.

On Aug 17, 2006, at 3:12 PM, Joseph Chamberlain wrote:

The problems with Save for Web are that (1) it converts the image from

16-bit to 8-bit and (2) it only allows images to be save as JPEG.

Aha. I missed that in your original message. If you can deal with 8-bit images, Save for Web will let you save to PNG-24, which at least is not lossy like JPEG.

I'm afraid I have no suggestions for the color issues. Most of my work is black-and-white these days, so I guess you could say I took the easy way out . . . PS do s a fine monochrome, let me tell you.

Best wishes,
Aaron