Re: Metadata removal.

Don, I have recently had some PF emails sent automatically to "Bulk mail" (Spam) by Yahoo mail.
These days I always check the folder's contents befpre deleting.

Herschel.

And yes, the command "Save for Web" in Photoshop CS2 (File menu) strips all but the image if you select "Image only" when saving. You can also adjust the JPG quality and size etc, etc. try it to see.

Herschel

Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This message is obviously a reply to a question. The big problem is
that I never received the original email. Indeed, I have gotten very
little from PF of late. Anyone else with the same problems?
Don

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
> Image Ready may strip it all out. Nearly all the canned web site
> creation programs strip it all out, including all the galleries in PS.
>
> Perhaps there's some utility to getting the EXIF info out, but I'd
> think you'd want to leave the IPTC info in. That's where you put all
> your copyright and caption info and it's pretty useful when it comes
> to proving infringment.
>
> When push comes to shove it's the vision of the photographer that
> makes the image, not the mechanics.

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology