Re: Gallery comments (July 29)

Thanks,  Per and Guy, for your kind comments on my "Buddha Eye".  You gotta have it to be a good photographer. :)
It actually is a $1 Buddha mask I saw in a store, instantly saw its potential for a photo, and bought it.
Sorry, I haven't had time to comment on last week's great selection of pictures, but I got a new job as a graphic designer, so I was very busy trying to put on a good show for the bosses.
A dream job - doing what I love to do and actually get paid for it!
Promise to comment on this weeks photos over the weekend.

Thanks also to the folks at RIT for making this gallery possible.

Renate