Gallery comments (July 29)

Quick comments while the July 29 gallery is still on the site:

Renate Volz - Buddha Eye
Beautiful. I like the ambiguity of the picture which could be seen as either a negative or a positive image. The essence of tao.

Dave Shipman - Untitled
Very nice treatment on theme of the rose.

Jeff Saxman - Untitled Polaroid
Terrific! I love it! Very different from the work shown on your web site.

Marty Kerins - Dawn at Carman's River
Very nice peaceful composition. The right bottom corner is a bit distracting and could perhaps have been burned up as much as a full stop.

Guy Glorieux - Sea of chairs
I captured several pictures on this theme. Composition was made easy because I used a small pcket Canon Powershot SD450 (A terrific little companion - My only forray into digital at this stage).

Veli Cigirgan - Untitled
Interesting composition but can't make a judgement on it. Would prefer to see only one half of the picture.

Morley Roberts - Aimee
Nice model, but somewhat disturbing picture. As if she were a streetwindow mannequin. Lacks breating space.

Best regards,

Guy