RE: Omega D-2 enlarger

I would also like to suggest donating the enlarger to a camera club that has a darkroom. Most camera clubs are non profit organizations are tax exempt organizations under IRS 501(c)(3) which means your donation can be deducted from your income tax.

If you are looking to sell it or to get an estimate of it's selling cost take a look at Harry Taylor's Classic-enlargers site:

http://www.classic-enlargers.com

Harry is over in Stamford, CT and is considered one of the best sources for info on the older Omega Enlarger series (B-22, D2, and D3). When Berkey Photo, the distributer, for Omega went in belly up. Harry purchased most of their stock of spare parts etc. He does buy and sell these all time favorites.

I have no financial connection or interst with Classic Enlargers or Harry Taylor.

Joe Walc