Θέμα: RE: Θέμα: RE: Learning how to use a computer - a bit of a tirade.. .?=

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx έγραψε
I think the tutorial's that come with the programs and "Idiot's Guide" books are plenty good for learning anything assuming you put the new skills to work immediately.
well indeed that kind of knowledge is lost if not put to work.

As an aside I had to get a computer proficiencsy test last weekend. Never wanted to pay a single buck for it though. I need not prove anything other that I am about to change my computer seat fabric for the second time :-)))

Marilyn It is the same with PS. Only in a much grander scale! Take a big breath and jump in!

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!