RE: Learning how to use a computer - a bit of a tirade...

Shyrell,

Community adult ed and  summer programs is a good entry into teaching. I did a summer camp art program a million years ago and loved it.  I ended up as a college instructor.

You teach kids (and some adults) how to learn and then get out of their way.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.