RE: =?unknown?b?yN3s4To=?= RE: Learning how to use a computer - a bit of a tirade...

The standard work experience for most people before the K-12 kids got computers was to learn on your own on the job.

I think the tutorial's that come with the programs and "Idiot's Guide" books are plenty good for learning anything assuming you put the new skills to work immediately.  I wish my darn digicams came with tutorial CD's.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.