Re: Microsoft Power Point

Travis Jensen wrote:

If you are a teacher, a student, or anybody who used the computer is
one of those, go for it and save a small fortune.

tj

I've been sort of following this thread.....  I agree with tj

Since the software is available at student/teacher prices why not avoid any potential problems and just buy the MS Office. What does it cost? $12 or 15 ? I know OO is supposed to be completely compatible with MS Office but have you ever heard of a guy named Murphy?

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )