War near my home

Hi
For the last 9 days my city is bombed by Hizbulla missiles.
Every now and then we have a syrene call us to go into a shelter.
Today for example we ran down nine times.
Yesterday ~2:00 pm a moment after we came in the shelter an explosion of 45 kg was about 150 meters from my home.
The boom noise and the blast were enormous and very frightening.
I put 2 images of our shelter and 1 of the roof that was hit by the missile with the rescue people on it.
The missile hit the roof and penetrate 3 floors inside.
http://pinimage.com/Israel/Haifa/war2006.html

Pini