Θέμα: Re: Θέμα: Re: A lens in need is a lens indeed.........Sigma lenses

well I was referring to the 105 macro one. There is a hord of things i wish to capture up close, especially for the purposes of a some special equipement articles. (now i make do with add-on dipter lenses)

But this will follow the purchase of my digital body....
After the macro I will need a 14-35 zoom comptible with film
Then maybe a wide zoom for the digi? but this will take too long and things will be very diffeent by then.

So, you would really oblige me with you experiences wiht your macro...

thanx, kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!