Θέμα: Re: Tokina 400mm f/5.6 APO ATX lens for EOS 350D & Sigma lenses topics

Call your local repair shop and ask them if they can fix that lens.

Greg
you have hit the nail in the head regarding Sigma lenses... this is a something most of us disregard...
you see when i bought my sigmas i did not (haven't) checked for the Greek importer repais services. and this goes strong for all lens brands.

Karl
We are in accordnace on the issue. well made points.

more to my case, personally i am warmimg up for my next concert shoot....
It is going to be in a bar... No one can take shots at f5.6 shots there, but my cheap sigmas at f/2.8 will get the job done and in such a place and shooting session no one will notice flare!

enjoy all....kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteetharticles

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!