Re: Shameless Self-Promotion

Funny, I was just thinking along the same lines...

But we do have a comprehensive Walker Evans exhibition here in Stockholm right now (coupled with Sune Jonsson, a Swede who worked with similar subjects here). I´ve seen it twice so far.

In any case, congratulations, Don! Now, If Stockholm would be on your circuit.... ;-)

Regards,

Per

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"