Shameless Self-Promotion

This mail is a shameless self-promotion, as I will be having a one-man gallery show.

I will be displaying about 28 photos. They are divided into three subject areas. The prints are all 11x14 and 16x20, both color and monochrome.

My latest (home built) 4x5 field camera will also be on display.

The opening of the show will be held on Friday evening, 28 July, 2006. (Refreshments will be served)

The gallery is:

Gallery's Choice
5145 Main St.
Downer's Grove, IL