Re: PF Exhibit updated 07-15-06

Gary Perdue
Two birds - or  Hey that's my foot you're gnawing on!
Nice avian interlude - a little tweaking of the colors with levels
would deepen the colors  and bring out more feather detail in the
white parts, too.  I like the focus - the important parts , ah.. the
focal point, are sharp.

Jim Snarski
Lavender - this lovely image, too, would benefit from some tweaking
with levels making the colors even more striking.  Good detail in the
bee's (wasp?) head.

Per Ofverbeck
Boy, am I fed up with football...  cute title - he looks none too
thrilled with playing ball.  Good color and love the framing with all
the lush grass around this bored hound.

Emily L. Ferguson
Beach towel - all the vertical lines interrupted by the diagonal
railing and the black dog make for great compositon.  Fantastic
colors... you got it all right and show that you have a great eye.

Well, thanks to all the contributors and the staff at RIT for sharing
this with us and letting us voice our humble opinions.

Have a good weekend all,
Renate