From: Emily L. Ferguson [mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:45 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: Canon Digital ISO

With my 10D I get terrible, completely unacceptable grain above 400,
and generally avoid going beyond 200.

Have you examined your files at 300% enlargement in PS?  Have you
shot the same object at 100 and 800 and compared them at 300%?  Have
you examined your forest outlines at 300%?

Perhaps our standards are different?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx